Re-post from my assignment blog.:p
p/s: xsemestinya sume ni lengkap haha
Picture source: google
Let's start from basic things..
What do you need to prepare before going to Architecture, Plannning or Interior Design's School?
- Variety of Pencils : soft to hard ( 8B,7B,6B,4B,3B,2B,B,HB,H,2H,4H,6H) : RM15.90~
- Variety of Pens ( 0.1,0.4,0.8,etc.): RM 20~
- T-Square Set Ruler: RM 12~
- Scale ruler: RM 28~
- Measuring tape : RM5~
- Masking tape:RM2~
That is the basic thing students must have! Next, is about paper. There are sizeable paper you'll needed : A0, A1,A2,A3,A4 and papers can be translucent or opaque. You may find butter paper or tracing paper is effective way to complete your design works. You must prepare a sketchbook to compile your design drawing for future references.
Another tools that you may find significant are colours.You may have either each of the following :
- Marker( more faster) : RM8.90~ each
- Pencil Colours: swan RM30~
- Water Colour ( cheapest)
I'll countinue the lessons later..n_n
Lessons for myself to share with others.........