going to Architecture school?

FAQ: Jawapan selalu orang nak tau
Interview 1: UKM,UTM
Interview 3: Interview question
Part 1: preparation
Part 2: First sem studio
Part 3: Manual guide to buy archi PC desktop
Part 4: Studio sem 5

Followers

Tolong Isi Tabung Saya :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Collection of Quotes

dalam twilight saga, paling best skali quotation dari novel new moon:

You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.- Edward Cullen


yang ni terbaek punye XD: 


Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars — points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.-Edward Cullen


dalam cite harry potter lak cik vio suke yang ayat2 kat poster tu hee:
1: Let the magic begin
2:Something evil has return to hogwarts
3:Everything will change
4:Dark and difficult times lie ahead
5:Only one can survive
6: You must unravel the past
7.1: Trust No one
7.2: NIL yet..


yang bold tu yang cam paling best haha....ade lagi tapi cik vio malas la nak type..sampai sini jela dulu cik vio share ok..see you guys on the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

link

Related Posts with Thumbnails